How long does a book request take to be delivered to the library? How do I know when my book request arrives?
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2011 | 140 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Books requested from HELIN libraries take 2 - 5 business days to arrive.
- There is no book delivery on weekends.
- Requests are generally processed in the morning, which means most requests are dealt with the day after they are submitted.
How do I know when my book has arrived?
- You'll get an e-mail in your JWU account
- Or you can call the Circulation Desk at 401-598-1098 (Downcity) or 401-598-1466 (Harborside)
- Or you can check your account online!
Check your account online:
- Login to your library account with your library barcode
- Click on the link for "Requests (holds)"
- The status of any book that's arrived should be "Ready for pickup"