How do I renew my books?
Last Updated: Aug 16, 2011 | 490 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
To renew your books:
- Go to the My Library Account page.
- Login with your full name, as it appears on your student ID, and your library barcode number. (what's that?)
- Click on the link for "Items currently checked out."
- Check the "RENEW" box next to any book you want to renew.
- Click the "Renew Selected" button (or just "Renew All").
Be sure the due date changed! If the book was not renewed, you can contact the library to find out why and see if we can help.
Books from JWU can generally be renewed twice, for 14 days each time.