Answered By: Kelly Faulkner Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016 Views: 1964
You can view a list of the books on course reserve here.
The library owns some textbooks. See our video for details!
(This video doesn't have any sound, so don't worry, you aren't missing the audio track!)
Not in the mood for a video? Read on!
How do I find out if you have my textbook?
- Go to the library web site.
- Click the Books & Videos tab in the center box.
- Under Course Reserves, select either by Instructor or by Course.
- Search by your professor's last name or by your course's four letter/four digit abbreviation.
- In the search results, click the professor or course number that matches yours to see what textbooks we have.
Where are the textbooks?
- Downcity Library: 1st floor Circulation Desk
- Harborside Library: main desk
How long can I check them out for?
- Usually 2 hours & they can't leave the library
I don't see my professor or course number!
- Try searching the library catalog for the name of your textbook or the author of the book.
- Your textbook, or an older edition of it, may be in our library or another library in our system (a group of libraries we call HELIN).
- If the catalog shows your textbook at another library, you can request it, but remember you may not be able to keep it for the entire trimester.
- Sorry, you can't request books from JWU campuses in other states.