Answered By: Kelly Faulkner Last Updated: Aug 19, 2016 Views: 1563
The amount of time it takes for a requested book to arrived depends on many factors, but expect it to take about a week.
- There is no book delivery on weekends.
- Requests are generally processed in the morning, which means most requests are dealt with the day after they are submitted.
How do I know when my book has arrived?
- You'll get an e-mail in your JWU account.
- Or you can call the Circulation Desk at 401-598-1098 (Downcity) or 401-598-1466 (Harborside).
- Or you can check your account online!
Check your account online:
- Login to your library account with your library barcode.
- Click on the link for "Requests (holds)."
- The status of any book that's arrived should be "Ready for pickup."