Answered By: Kelly Faulkner Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016 Views: 208
To schedule a library instruction session:
- Fill out an Online Request Form for a Downcity session
- Contact any Harborside librarian for a Harborside session
Instruction Sessions are scheduled by:
- Downcity - Ariela McCaffrey, (401)598-1887, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harborside - Lisa Spicola, (401)598-1282, email@example.com
Library Instruction sessions can be:
- In the Library
- In your classroom- we come to you!
- As long (or as short) as you need it to be!
How do I know if my class needs a library session?
- If there is ANY type of research component-ask a librarian!