Answered By: David Meincke Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020 Views: 207
Will the library be open?
- Both the Downcity and Harborside Library buildings will be closed, but librarians will be available to help.
Can I get help from the library without actually coming to the library?
- We will continue to provide services, and we'd like to highlight some of our services that you can use without having to come into the library:
- Ask a Librarian and Ask a Student Online chat
- Electronic textbook reserves.
- We have ebooks, article databases , and streaming videos that you can use on or off-campus.
- Research appointments (which can be done over the phone or video conferencing)
- Online instruction.
- A curated guide of academic journals and databases that have been temporarily made freely accessible: Alternative Educational Resources During COVID-19.
For more information please see JWU's page on the COVID-19 response.