Answered By: Kelly Faulkner Last Updated: Aug 19, 2016 Views: 3169
If you are a student or faculty member at JWU, your library barcode number:
- Is not your J number!
- Is the longer number on your JWU ID card
- Should appear right above or below the barcode
About one week after the start of your first term, it will also be displayed in Ulearn. Go to the "My Ulearn" tab and scroll down below the list of courses for which you are registered. It will be displayed there. If not, you will be directed to contact the library.
Having trouble logging in to your account?
- Contact us by phone, instant message, or text message -- see your options on the sidebar!
- Or submit a request through this online form (please note, this can take up to 24 hours)
Are you an online student with no JWU ID card? Your barcode is in ulearn!
- Login to ulearn.
- On the My ulearn page, look for your JWU Library ID.
Are you non-teaching staff at JWU? You can obtain a barcode from either the Downcity or Harborside Library.