Answered By: Sarah Naomi Campbell Last Updated: May 21, 2018 Views: 2307
You can view a list of the books on course reserve here.
The library owns some textbooks, and a librarian can help you find a cost effective way to access your book.
Where are the textbooks?
- Downcity Library: 1st floor Circulation Desk
- Harborside Library: main desk
How long can I check them out for?
- Usually 2 hours & they can't leave the library
- You can scan a few pages (but not the whole book!) in the library
I don't see my professor or course number!
- Try searching the library catalog for the name of your textbook or the author of the book.
- Your textbook, or an older edition of it, may be in our library or another library in our system (a group of libraries we call HELIN).
- If the catalog shows your textbook at another library, you can request it, but remember you may not be able to keep it for the entire trimester.
- Sorry, you can't request books from JWU campuses in other states.