Answered By: Sarah Naomi Campbell
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016     Views: 560

The Downcity and Harborside libraries each have one visitor computer with internet access (but no software).

You may use the visitor computer if you are:

  • From another HELIN school.
  • Part of the Year Up or BCLIR programs.
  • From a CRIARL institution (including card-holding members of non-academic CRIARL institutions).

If you need to print from a visitor computer, please ask a library staff member for assistance.

Contact Us

chat loading...