Answered By: Kelly Faulkner Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016 Views: 296
Printing in the library works the same way as anywhere else on campus!
- Login to a computer.
- Send your document to print (be sure to choose the PVD Student printer).
- Go to any printer in the libraries, computer labs, or residence halls within 4 hours of sending your print job.
- Swipe your JWU ID card at the printer station, select your print job, and touch the print button.
Stuff to note:
- Printing is free!
- Getting a "user not found" error, or no response at all, when swiping your card?
- If you need to print right away, go to any library desk and we'll help you.
- When you have time, go to Dining Services at the Student Services Center Downcity to get this fixed. Be sure to tell them exactly what is happening.
- If you get a time-out/socket error on a printer station, it means the system is down campus-wide. Be patient, it comes back up quickly.
Alumni & Guests:
Please stop at the Circulation or Reference Desk at the Downcity Library, or the main desk at the Harborside Library, for help printing. We'll show you how to send your print jobs, and come swipe a guest card for you. (Guest cards are for staff use only.)