Answered By: Sarah Naomi Campbell
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2018     Views: 763

Johnson & Wales University students, faculty, staff, and alumni can use the Downcity & Harborside Libraries.

You may also use the library if you are:

  • From another HELIN school
  • Currently enrolled in Year Up or BCLIR programs
  • From a CRIARL institution (including card-holding members of non-academic CRIARL institutions).

On-site borrowing privileges are also available to students, faculty and staff of HELIN libraries, as well as faculty and qualifying patrons of CRIARL member institutions.

Each campus library also has one visitor computer.  


What if I'm not affiliated with any of those groups, but still want to use the library?

Contact Us

chat loading...