Answered By: Sarah Naomi Campbell
Last Updated: Apr 15, 2019     Views: 604

The reserve collection allows faculty to provide access to course readings for their students. Reserves can include both library-owned and instructor-owned materials. The library does not assume responsibility for instructor-owned materials.

If you have material that you would like to put on reserve for your students, please fill out the Reserves Form.

If the library owns the material you want to put on reserves, then please contact Lisa Helwig-Payne (DownCity, x 1408) or Kerry Caparco (Harborside, x 1248) to have it put on reserve for your course.

Instructors will receive an e-mail notification when reserve materials are ready for circulation.

Materials will be removed from reserves as indicated on the reserve request form. Instructor-owned materials will be returned to the instructor as soon as possible. Usage statistics will be sent to the instructor upon request.



  •    DownCity Yena Library   Lisa Helwig-Payne    401.598.1408
  •    Harborside Library          Kerry Caparco           401.598.1248


For information on open educational resources as alternatives to commercially published textbooks, see JWU Library Guide to Open Educational Resources.

Contact Us

chat loading...