Answered By: Sarah Naomi Campbell Last Updated: Aug 19, 2016 Views: 1239
Getting a book from another library is easy!
- Use the library catalog to find a book you want that isn't available at our library.
- Books come from many local academic libraries.
- Sorry, you can't request books from JWU campuses in other states.
To request a book:
- Click the blue "Request it" button
- Enter your name, J# (or library barcode), university email address, and pick up location
Books take 2-5 business days to arrive, and can be returned at at either of our libraries.
Please note: Requesting from Brown University is different!